RAINBOW MAKEUP

Why use one eyeshadow color when you can use five instead? 
Now I've done a lot of colorfull makeup looks, but this one so far is my favourite one. I'm not just making looks for blog, I go out like this and ooou let me say, that I caught some stares. ( It's very plain, I don't now what you're talking about.) I guess people in Latvia aren't ready for this type of sass. /
No visiem krāsainajiem meikapiem, ko esmu taisījusi, šis pagaidām ir mans mīļākais. Es ar šiem meikapiem arī dodos dienas gaitās. Tieši ar šo pamanīju cilvēku skatienus un noteikt bija kāds cilvēks, kas nodomāja, kur es kā varavīksne tagad dodos. Cilvēki Latvijā vēl vienkārši nav tam gatavi.

USED PRODUCTS

FACE

1. Nivea Men Senitive Balm as makeup primer
2. Catrice Liquid Camouflage High Coverage Concealer in 020 Light Beige  
3. Rimmel London Lasting Finish 25H Nude Foundation in 200 Soft Beige with Maybelline Fit Me! Foundation in 110
4. Bikor Egyptische Erde Bronzer
5. Benefit Watt's Up! Cream Highlighter
6. Maybelline New York Fit Me! Powder 125

EYES

7. Benefit Stay Don't Stray Eyeshadow Primer
8. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
9. Morphe Brushes 35B Color Glam Palette pink, red, yellow, violet and green
10. Artdeco High Precision Liquid Liner in black
11. Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
12. NYX Slide-on Pencil in black
13. Benefit Watt's Up! Cream Highlighter
14. Duo Eyelash glue in white / clear with Kryolan Eyelashes B2

BROWS & LIPS

15. Inglot AMC Brow Liner Gel in 16
16. Milani Matte Glam 65

1 comment

  1. Skaisti! Pilnīgi kā krāsu festivāls uz acīm :)

    ReplyDelete