WINTER GLOW

If I don't have much time to get ready, I always choose my favorite classic black eyeliner with pop of color on the lips. This is probably one of my favorite lip shades in winter. But I'm not a fan of this particular Milani matte lipstick formula, it's not as long lasting as I would liked. But to make it more long lasting using the right coloured lip pencil should do the trick!

-FACE-

MaxFactor Facefinity All Day Primer
Maybellin Instant Anti-Age Concealer
L'oreal True Match Foundation in D3W3
Inglot HD Illuminizing Loose Powder
Bikor Egyptische Erde Bronzer
Just Cosmetics Blush 
Urban Decay All Night Makeup Setting Spray

-EYES-

Bella'piere Cosmetics Eye Makeup Bace
Just Cosmetics Eye Shadow in shade 214
Artdeco High Precision Liquid Liner 01
Maybellin Lash Sensational Mascara


-LIPS & BROWS-

Milani Matte Glam 65
Maybellin Brow Define & Fill Duo
Maybellin Browdrama Sculpting Brow Mascara Medium Brow

No comments