THE PERFECT COMBO / GREEN EYES WITH A POP OF VIOLET


Perfect makeup for green eyes!

I almost always choose violet eye shadows, if I'm in a need of colour! It's my go to color, even if I want to make a smokey dark makeup or just pop of colour it always do the trick for my green eyes!

- FACE -

MaxFactor Facefinity All Day Primer
Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer in Med-Light
Rimmel London Lasting Finish 25H Nude Foundation in 200 Soft Beige 
Bikor Egyptische Erde Bronzer
Sephora Smoothing & Brightening Powder

- EYES -

Just Collection Eye Shadow in m-160
Artdeco High Precision Liguid Liner 01
Maybellin Lash Sensational Mascara
NYX Wonder Pencil Light


/ SIMILAR EYE SHADOWS /

- LIPS & BROWS -

Just Cosmetics Lip Stick
Inglot Freedom System Eye Shadow Matte in 378 


No comments